Already used extensively by over 85 local authorities in the UK, CASPAR delivers a complete administration solution, specifically designed for Deputies, Appointees and Solicitors.
It eliminates reliance on fragmented records systems and manual processes, while responding to queries and generating official reports both simply and accurately. It delivers unique in-depth financial management and for Client Accounting and Case Management, CASPAR is the all-in-one bespoke solution.
- Ability to easily generate OPG102 and 103 statutory reports
- Automatic creation of planned income and expenditure transactions, enabling accurate forecasting at both client and departmental level
- Production of Court of Protection (COP) workflow facilities and system-generated COP forms, pre-populated with data for clients, respondents and interested parties
- On-screen account reconciliation and optional integration with online banking systems
- Automatic population of letter templates with client data, and a copy saved in the client’s letter history
- On-demand production of the latest statutory Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) deputyship reports
- Improved caseload allocation and management
- Compliance with audit and Court of Protection requirements
- Freed resources for additional responsibilities such as annual client visits
- A complete integrated client record, eliminating the need for spreadsheets, standalone databases and paper files
- A dramatic reduction in errors and complaints, and the accidental deletion of unrecoverable client data from spreadsheets, databases
Through it’s unique case management features, CASPAR empowers Deputies and Appointees across the UK to be more efficient.
assets under management through Caspar
Local Authority and Solicitor Sites as customers
Active Cases – Including Deputy/Appointee, Public Health Funerals, Property Protection, Direct Payments, Referrals, Safeguarding
Deputyship vs Appointees
“CASPAR™ has made a huge improvement in efficiency by reducing the time spent on mundane tasks such as reconciliation which enables us to put a lot more energy into vital areas such as service user visits.”
– Client Affairs Team
What do our Customers think of CASPAR™?
Worcestershire County Council
Kent County Council
More Customer Success Stories
Join the journey to compliant case management.
Sign up to our email updates.