Trojan Patient Monies™ is an end to end personal banking, accounting and money management system that provides complete, on-demand financial information for those receiving care in the NHS, local community or the private sector.
Suitable for both single-site and multi-unit operations, Trojan Patient Monies is already used by close to 50 social care and NHS Trusts in the UK who rely on the system to deal with patients’ finance and properties whilst in their care.
Our user-led development approach means Trojan Patient Monies is constantly evolving to meet regulatory and market demands, and is recognised as the most comprehensive, future proof platform for the management and administration of patient finances and properties.
“Trojan Patient Monies enables the Income Team, within the Finance Department, to access the same information as the Patient Finance officers. This really helps with problem solving and giving general advice.”
– Head of Exchequer, Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
Our Benefits and Features
- Full admission & discharge history for every individual
- Current and deposit account options
- Interest apportionment
- Personal property register
- Bank statements available on demand
- Comprehensive enquiry and reporting facilities
Benefits & Savings
- A seamless and comprehensive patient register that can be accessed by all teams irrespective of their or the service user’s location
- An intuitive look and feel means users are up and running very quickly on the system
- Up to date, instantly accessible and fully audited financial information at your fingertips
“Patients Finance officers can cover for other officers on different sites as all the information is held in one place. Accessing archived accounts for repeat admission and discharge cases and transfer of accounts between sites if a service user moves location, is very straightforward. Trojan Patient Monies is really intuitive, quick to access and new users can be trained quickly.”
– Head of ExchequerAvon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust