Please read these carefully before participating in the forums, as the use of the forums constitutes your agreement with the rules.
Discussion content reflects the views of individual people only. The Trojan Consultants Forum and the host trojanconsultants.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy of forum member’s comments and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for discussion postings by other forum members. We reserve the right to remove posts deemed offensive without notice, and the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules.
If you require urgent support please use our support desk instead.
The following rules govern the discussion forums posted on the Trojan Consultants Forum.
- Users agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on the Trojan Consultants Forum any material that is defamatory, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any laws.
- Only post in the appropriate categories.
- To maintain a “clean” discussion forum, Trojan moderators may decide to remove messages, material or parts thereof at their sole discretion if considered to be offensive or contrary to forum rules.
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the Trojan Consultants Forum (e.g. text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You agree to not post any sensitive, identifiable information. Trojan Consultants shall not accept any responsibility or legal liability for damages caused by such content.
- All copyrighted content on this website is owned by the relevant copyright holders. The Trojan Consultant Forum does not support the distribution of copyrighted works and encourages users to seek copyright permission from the respective owners.
- All material on the forum is considered confidential and shall not be shared externally without the written consent of Trojan Consultants.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the Trojan Consultants Administrators without notice and at their sole discretion.