CasparCloud is the industry-leading purpose-built software solution, tailored to meet the challenging regulatory and accounting demands of Court of Protection teams managing the property and financial affairs of those who lack capacity.
As successor to market-leading CASPAR, this comprehensive financial management system, is the first of its kind and the only fully cloud-based solution in England and Wales for managing the finances of Deputyship and Appointeeship clients.
Through market research and customer feedback, it reflects the latest industry requirements.
- An intuitive user interface with data driven dashboard and diary functions
- A fully integrated client record, centralising all client and financial data
- Comprehensive account reconciliation utilising bank files and/or paper statements
- Configurable checklists, Office of the Public Guardian reports, and system generated Court of Protection application forms
- Customisable and standard reports, across all data held in the application
- Secure document library with search capability
- Robust system security with Two Factor Authentication
It’s flexible, scalable, and highly intuitive, empowering Court of Protection teams to advance their financial case management through a whole host of advantageous benefits:
Meets audit, GDPR, SRA accounting rules, Office of the Public Guardian and Court of Protection requirements
Efficiency Through Automation
Saves valuable time and free’s up resources.
Data Risk Mitigation (GDPR)
Reduces risk associated with managing sensitive personal and financial data.
Secure Yet Flexible Access
A trusted Software as a Service solution – accessible anywhere anytime.
More Effective Case Management
Enables teams to streamline the management of client property and financial affairs.
What do our Customers think?
“Reporting is more versatile. In the longer term I think housekeeping will be easier on the system as we understand and utilise the reporting functions more.”
“I like the ease of use – the system is much more user friendly. The ability to look at duplicate tabs is helpful.”
“The search facilities in places like notes, letter history and unbatched are extremely helpful.”
“The filtering abilities in different parts of the system increase speed and efficiency in the way we carry out some roles.”
“It’s easy to use and move around, I am enjoying using the system! I like the speed of the system as a whole, in particular; running reports (especially longer ones) reconciliation, producing annual accounts has been beneficial for the team.”